The network of grocery markets is interested in inviting a professional HR Director.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Work in a professional team;
- Long-term prospects.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Formation of personnel policy, determination of its main directions, approval of uniform personnel standards;
- Research of the labor market and potential company’s employees;
- Formation of a personnel reserve, career management;
- Optimization of the company’s work: formation of structural diagrams of departments and functional interaction;
- Formation of the concept of regional development: attraction, adaptation, training of the necessary human resources;
- Formation of the management team of regional divisions. Management of the regional personnel structure;
- Budgeting in terms of: payroll, recruitment, staff development, staff training;
- Minimization of costs in terms of payroll, increasing productivity;
- Organization of effective search and selection of personnel at all levels;
- Recruitment and selection of personnel using effective sources, key technologies and modern methods;
- Development and training of personnel: diagnosing the need for training, reforming the training system, participation in training and advanced training of personnel with the involvement of internal and external resources;
- Orientation and adaptation, setting goals, monitoring the implementation;
- Work with the personnel reserve, career management;
- Control of labor costs, control of personnel productivity, assessment/certification of personnel, key performance indicators KPI/performance measurement;
- Motivational aspects: management, coordination and control of HR projects in the field of improving the systems of remuneration and incentives, analysis of market data, development of recommendations on changes to existing policies in the field of compensation and benefits;
- Organization of effective internal communication;
- Reporting to the CEO (owner of the company).
- Higher education (additional education in the field of personnel management will be an advantage);
- Successful work experience in a similar position for at least 3 years;
- Experience in the position of HR Director in the grocery Retail will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of modern methods of work with personnel;
- Interview skills, job profile development;
- Positive experience in the development and implementation of the KPI system;
- Good knowledge of the Labor Code of Ukraine;
- Deep understanding of business processes;
- Commercial orientation and innovative thinking;
- Analytical mindset, leadership qualities, creativity, stress resistance, flexibility, readiness for large volumes and work for results.
If you meet all the above requirements, you have experience in the position of HR Director in a management company with diversified operating businesses, a priority service area, as well as experience in building a corporate structure, analyzing personnel performance, developing KPIs, building a personnel bonus system, you are ready to accept participation in an open competition, please send your resume with a note in the subject line: "HR Director, Western Ukraine to [email protected] or call tel.+38 044 594 30 98, m.t.+38 050 441 05 38 – contact person Elena.