A close-knit team of employees united by a common positive business goal is the basis for the success of the company. But even a strong team will not be able to work effectively without a system manager: top manager, country manager, general director, company head (this position is called differently in different companies, hereinafter we will say “Director”).
That is why the search of personnel for the position of director of any direction is one of the most difficult and responsible decisions. The process of selecting candidates for the position of director is complex and resource-intensive. Potential employers may face issues such as:
- all successful directors are rarely in the open search, respectively, you will not find them in open sources, and they are quite difficult to contact when it comes to job offers;
- finding the right person will require enormous time costs because, in order to find a truly successful director, you need to meet with a large number of candidates;
- it is difficult for the director to leave his previous place of work since many processes are concentrated on him;
- they always try to “retain” successful directors in the company: the candidate is talking about his decision to leave the company and about the new job offer, after which receives arguments and more interesting and favorable conditions in the form of a counter-offer from the current employer. At such a moment, the candidate begins to doubt, weigh the pros and cons, think about whether to change his comfort zone to the unknown, and often makes a decision in favor of his current employer.
30% of NEW RECRUITING GROUP projects are related to the selection of senior managers, and we have developed a practice of finding the best directors. In our practice, the closure of the search and selection project for the head of a large construction company has taken a record 5 days, taking into account all the stages: from assessing the resume, collecting recommendations for the candidate to a series of interviews and the candidate’s signing a written confirmation of the job.
- NRG consultants comprehensively know the market and possess personnel information. This allows us to find the strongest candidates for the position of director in the shortest time;
- You respect business ethics in relation to partners and competitors: NRG consultants can call the company directly and talk to the director of interest, unlike internal company recruiters who run the risk of getting into an unethical situation from a business point of view. This avoids potentially conflicting situations in the direction of headhunting employees;
- NRG consultants undertake the initial selection of candidates for the position of director, providing the client with only targeted candidates with impeccable experience and recommendations. This allows the company to save time and use it for business development;
- NRG consultants can motivate a candidate, talk with him about perspectives, discuss the difficulties of transition, and the right behavior. This reduces the risks of counter-offer and the new director joins the company and, realizing the goals set for him, takes the business to a completely new level of development.
The NEW RECRUITING GROUP team is always ready to fulfill your priority requests in terms of recruiting.
If you have any questions, we have the answers.
If you have problems with the search and selection of employees for leadership positions – we have a solution to these problems.
All you need to do is contact the Recruiting company NRG. We will tell you in detail about the recruiting process, the procedure for transferring projects to work, the terms of cooperation, and we will agree on our communication.
Note: with companies that prefer to work with recruiting companies not publicly, we adhere to strict standards of internal and external communications, and relationships, NRG cooperates on a confidential basis. Entrusting us with the important solution of personnel issues, you will receive a high-quality operational expected result.