Ukrainian company retailer, looking for a new team member for the position of Production Manager, Lutsk.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Friendly and positive team;
- Prospects for development and growth;
- Compensation for fuel, lubricants, and depreciation when using a personal car;
- Mobile communications;
- Compensation for the cost of renting an apartment in Lutsk;
- Participation in new ambitious projects.
- Organization of the production process;
- Ensuring planned indicators of efficiency and competitiveness of products of own production (cooking, bakery, meat production);
- Organization of a regular process of preparation and testing of new types of products for launching into production. Plan for the introduction of new products;
- Constant analysis of the assortment and price offer of competitors for similar products;
- Organization of search and selection of raw materials suppliers;
- Collaboration with the Department of Advertising and Marketing to promote own production products;
- Selection of production equipment and inventory;
- Formation of requirements for the purchase of technological equipment;
- Selection and training of production personnel;
- Reporting to the COO of the company.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher education (priority: food production);
- Total work experience of 10 years;
- Experience in network retail, experience in B2C sphere will be an advantage;
- Experience in the development of the direction;
- Experience in the selection and training of technologists in areas: meat, bakery production, cooking;
- Readiness for business trips in Ukraine;
- Driving license category B, practical driving experience;
- Having your own car and willingness to use it for production purposes;
- Readiness for relocation and permanent residence in Lutsk.
Resumes that are fully meet the requirements will accept for consideration.
If you meet all the above requirements and want to work in a team of professionals, please send your CV with the note “Production Manager, Lutsk” in the subject line to: [email protected] or call tel./fax +38 044 594 30 98 , m. t. +38 (050) 402 10 29, contact person Kseniia.