A global manufacturer of premium alcoholic beverages has a vacancy for Personal assistant, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive official salary and annual bonus program;
- Mobile communication, laptop;
- Medical and life insurance from the first day of work;
- Work in a dynamic young team;
- Hybrid work schedule (there are compulsory office days);
- Office in the center of Kyiv.
Key functional responsibilities:
- Planning the manager’s working day, working with the Outlook calendar;
- Creating a schedule of meetings and events;
- Preparation and organization of business meetings, negotiations, conferences;
- Keeping minutes of meetings and conferences;
- Drafting of documents; translation of individual documents;
- Business correspondence and telephone conversations;
- Assistance to the manager in organizing projects;
- Preparation of reports and presentations;
- Receiving incoming calls and registering incoming/outgoing documentation;
- Interaction with courier services – receiving and sending documents/parcels;
- Organizing business trips for the Company’s management and employees (such as booking tickets, hotels and transfers);
- Planning, ordering and administration of office supplies, stationery and provisions for the office;
- Supporting the marketing team on the administration of social media campaigns;
- Work with external contractors providing goods and services.
Requirements for applicants:
- Higher education;
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- At least 1 year of experience as a Personal Assistant;
- Fluency in PC programs (MS Office, 1C, google tools, photoshop, illustrator, video editors) and office equipment;
- Ability to conduct business correspondence;
- Experience in developing reports;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage priorities
- Diplomacy, ability to exercise caution and discretion in confidential matters;
- Ability to find mutual understanding with management, colleagues and guests of the Company;
- Knowledge of business etiquette, rules of business communication, conducting telephone conversations;
- Stress resistance, goodwill;
- Knowledge of the Company’s internal labour regulations;
- Аctual residence in Kyiv and willingness to work in the Company’s office.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready for an interesting job, please send your CV with the subject line «Personal assistant, Kyiv» to [email protected] or call +38 050 410 05 33 (Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp), contact person - Valeria.
Only CVs that meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.
If we have not replied to you, you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but do not hesitate to consider you for other vacancies that NRG has and will have.