Due to the opening of a new innovative brewery, the search for a Brewing Technologist to join the team, Chernivtsi.
The company offers:
- Competitive level of remuneration;
- Official employment;
- Professional development and career growth;
- Housing rental compensation;
- 5-day work week, standardized schedule.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Ensuring the introduction at the enterprise of progressive beer production technology, technically feasible and cost-effective methods of conducting the brewing technological process;
- Participation in the introduction of new progressive methods and quality management systems that ensure the production of high-quality, competitive products;
- Work on improving professional level;
- Management and team building;
- Participation in the preparation of product and quality certification;
- Conducting experimental work aimed at introducing new technological processes into production;
- Improvement of beer production technology;
- Monitoring compliance with technological discipline in the workshops and the correct and rational operation of technological equipment;
- Direct reporting to the Production Director.
- Higher education (specialty in food technology will be an advantage);
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar position: we are considering candidates for the positions of Chief Technologist, Brewing Technologist, Brewer;
- Team management experience;
- Experience in beer production in craft breweries;
- Readiness to move to Chernivtsi;
- Confident PC user (Word, Excel);
- Leadership qualities, communication skills, attention to detail.
If you are confident in your abilities and your experience meets the above requirements, send your resume to the NRG Recruiting Company with a note in the subject “Brewing Technologist, Chernivtsi” by email: [email protected] or call tel. +38 044 594 30 98, mobile. +38 050 364 67 53, contact person - Yeva.
CVs that meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.