The largest manufacturer of bakery products in Ukraine announces a competition for the vacant position of Technical Project Manager, Lviv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Official employment;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development in a stable national company;
- Location: Lviv.
- Participation in technical projects implemented in production departments (at holding plants);
- Monitoring of processes and systems for their relevance, optimality and need for improvement;
- Methodological support of project management: schedules, deadlines, intermediate results, online communication with all stakeholders, etc.;
- Preparation of reporting and analysis of projects (factorial analysis of the feasibility of implementation, economic analysis and calculation of benefits for the implementation of the project, report on intermediate results, etc.);
- Managing the reliability of information through the audit of primary data;
- Preparation of technical tasks for implementation of developments within the framework of projects;
- Conducting training for other employees on implemented projects;
- Reporting to project team leader.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher technical education;
- Previous work experience in the position of technical director, technical manager, head of technical projects;
- Deep knowledge of technical processes, production technologies and equipment;
- Additional education and certification will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of English will be an advantage;
- Successful experience in implementation and project management;
- Willingness to move and permanent place of work in Lviv;
- Responsibility, openness, proactivity, efficiency and sociability.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to actively work in production, please send your CV with the note “Technical Project Manager, Lviv” in the subject line to [email protected] or call tel. +38 044 594 30 98; +38 050 421 74 33 (Viber, WhatsApp), contact person - Ksenia.
Resumes that meet the requirements as closely as possible will be accepted for consideration. If we did not answer you, then you do not have enough professional experience only for this vacancy, but do not hesitate, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG.