The Ukrainian pharmaceutical trade and production company announces a competition to fill the vacant position of Personnel training and development specialist, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Official registration;
- Social package;
- Competitive salary;
- Ability to develop professionally.
Main functional duties:
- Development and improvement of personnel training and development procedures;
- Coordination of internal primary and periodic staff training;
- Methodological assistance in the preparation of training programs and materials for structural subdivisions;
- Control and coordination of the work of mentors and teachers. Participating in their assessment and carrying out activities related to training and development of teaching competence;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of internal training;
- Improvement and optimization of the staff training process;
- Implementation of modern methods of personnel training in the company;
- Participation in personnel evaluation;
- Consolidation and analysis of the results of the annual staff assessment;
- Control over the development of individual development plans by heads of structural units after the evaluation;
- Participation in other HR department projects;
- Reporting to senior management.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education (management, personnel management);
- Work experience of at least 5 years in training and development of personnel in trade and production companies;
- Practical skills and desire to conduct trainings and educational programs within the company will be a great advantage of applicants;
- Knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework regarding training and development at the enterprise;
- Knowledge of the structure of training as a business process;
- Knowledge of methods for evaluating learning outcomes;
- Knowledge of forms, types and methods of education;
- High planning skills;
- Information processing and analysis skills;
- High level of self-organization;
- Ability to work in multitasking mode;
- Skills of preparation, organization and conducting of training events for different categories of personnel.
- Location Kyiv: willingness to work 2-3 times a week in office mode.
If you meet the above requirements, send your resume with the mark "Personnel training and development specialist, Kyiv." in the subject of the letter to the address: e.yukhymovy[email protected] or call +38 050 441 05 38, contact person – Olena.