A young ambitious group of companies, which has been an active, socially responsible player in the capital's real estate market since 2014, announces a competition for the vacant position of PR Manager, Kyiv.
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Work on the most progressive projects at popular and significant facilities of the country;
- Ability to work in a friendly professional team;
- Comfortable office in the Livoberezhna metro area;
- The possibility of implementing a successful PR strategy;
- Working with a charismatic owner.
- Monitoring of mass media, information agencies, initiation of information drives for the presence of company experts in various mass media;
- Collecting primary information from the company’s specialists, and after that – compiling and placing press releases, articles, conducting columns in publications;
- Organization of events and formation of the guest list;
- Daily high-quality copyright on the company’s projects: special offers, promotional programs, project construction progress;
- Positioning of the company as a developer brand in a professional environment and for external consumers;
- Participation of company representatives as speakers at conferences, forums, various public events;
- Compilation of scripts for anti-crisis contractors for projects;
- Reputational monitoring of projects and developers through segregators;
- Tracking of ratings;
- Writing content for developer project sites, presentations.
- Study of competitors, their presence in space, their offers;
- Participation together with the marketing team in the promotion of new unique programs to the general public, to the end consumer;
- Study of UTP projects, understanding of the movement vector and speed of development of the company.
- Higher education;
- Work experience in relevant positions in construction, consulting or development companies;
- Understanding of real estate, construction;
- Work experience as an editor, journalist (priority);
- Willingness to work in the office;
- Perfect knowledge of the Ukrainian language.
If you are confident in your abilities, communicative, have a desire to work in a team of professionals, get a stable job with the possibility of professional growth and development, send your resume with a photo, in English and/or Ukrainian (Russian) languages to the NRG Recruitment Company with the mark "PR Manager, Kyiv" to e-mail: [email protected] or call tel. +38 (050) 364 67 53 (viber, WhatsApp, telegram) contact person - Yeva.