A foreign company, the world's leading sports brand in the development of footwear, clothing, and accessories, announces a competition for the position of Office manager / personal assistant, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Modern in-house training system;
- Support and adaptation at all stages of development;
- Pleasant discounts on company products;
- Interesting work in a stable international company with over 70 years of experience in the international market;
- Opportunity to develop and move up the career ladder.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of the office – holding tenders to find suppliers, prompt communication with contractors, exchanging documents, signing contracts, controlling payments;
- Assistance to managers – assistance in organisational matters, preparation of documents and necessary materials, information search, preparation of presentations (proofreading, design, translation, work with tables and graphs);
- Meeting support and recording (if necessary);
- Assistance with translation – from/into English/Ukrainian of official documents, business correspondence, presentations;
- Business correspondence – including official incoming and outgoing letters;
- Business travel arrangements – booking tours, hotels, tickets, working with travel agencies and all visa support issues;
- Resolving administrative queries from employees;
- Support of HR projects – preparation of internal communications with important messages, current company policies, announcements for employees;
- Participation in the organisation of various company events;
- Maintaining Sustainability reporting.
Requirements for candidates:
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and above;
- Experience in a similar position – at least 1-2 years;
- Attention to detail, responsibility, excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Practical knowledge of MS Office, presentation editors;
- Work experience in an international company will be considered as a strength of the candidate.
If you meet the above requirements, have a high level of self-organization, and aspire to work in one of the leading international companies in this segment, send your CV with a note in the subject line «Office manager / personal assistant», to e-mail: [email protected] or call by phone +38 (050) 410 05 33 contact person – Valeriya.
Resumes that fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.