A foreign company expanding the geography of its activities in the countries of Eastern Europe and Ukraine in the field of agriculture and livestock, announces a competition for the vacant position of International Sales Manager.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level (rate + % of sales);
- Opportunity for professional development in an international company;
- Opportunity to build communications in Ukraine from “0”;
- Work from anywhere in Ukraine.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of sales strategy;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new clients;
- Expansion of the client base;
- Search for new business opportunities and develop plans to expand market share;
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle (from generating leads to closing deals);
- Promotion of the company’s brands in the Ukrainian market;
- Preparing sales reports and forecasts;
- Reporting to Global sales manager .
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education;
- Successful experience in sales and expanding the geography of sales from 3 years;
- Knowledge of English at upper intermediate/fluent level;
- Ability to multitask and work with a large amount of information;
- Knowledge of the agricultural and livestock market (experience with feed will be an advantage);
- Communication skills, involvement, independence, responsibility, ability to work for results;
- Willingness to business trips.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume with note in the subject line "International Sales Manager" to: [email protected] or call tel. / fax: + 38 044 594 30 98, mob. +38 050 421 74 33. Contact person – Kseniia.
Resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.