An agro company engaged in the export/import of grains is interested in finding a manager for the vacant position of International freight forwarding consultant.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary level;
- Long-term cooperation, interesting perspective projects;
- Equipped workplace in Barcelona or possibility to work remotely.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Description of the regulations for the operation and interaction of terminals, ports, logisticians, brokers and other agents at each stage of the logistics chain;
- Carrying out visualization of interaction schemes of agents;
- Search for information on the format of work and features in different countries of the world;
- Conducting consultations with different departments of the company.
Requirements for applicants:
- Higher education;
- English – upper intermediate/advanced;
- Knowledge of the processes associated with the maintenance of ships/cars/wagons, transshipment, storage, transportation to/from the port/land terminal of various cargoes (bulk, bulk, containers, etc.);
- Experience in organizing logistics directly from one country to another (participating countries: China, African countries, Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
- Knowledge of the document flow for the provision of forwarding services;
- Experience in negotiating with representatives of land terminals / seaports, regulatory authorities, executive authorities;
- Experience with agro-industrial products (would be an advantage).
If you are ready to become a part of a powerful professional team, as well as to apply your knowledge and competences, send your resumes with a note in the subject of the letter: "International freight forwarding consultant " to the e-mail address [email protected], + 380504217433 (Telegram, Viber, WatsApp), contact person Kseniia.
Only resumes of candidates who fully meet the above requirements will be considered. If we have not answered, then you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but do not doubt, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG.