An international FMCG company, a global producer of premium alcoholic beverages, is opening a vacancy, HR manager, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive official salary and annual bonus program;
- Mobile communication, laptop;
- Voluntary health insurance and life insurance from the first day of work;
- Work in a cohesive dynamic young team;
- Hybrid work schedule (there are mandatory office days);
- Office in the center of Kyiv.
- Build the People agenda aligned with global HR Strategy and local business needs;
- Act as a trusted advisor for the leadership team on people and organization;
- Conduct organizational assessments, develop business-oriented solutions and the related change management support;
- Training and development of personnel;
- Management of Performance Management processes;
- Talent Management: manage talent pools, succession planning, support people development, act as advisor for job rotations in strong collaboration with line managers and Regional Talent;
- Manage Talent Acquisition in tight collaboration with the Regional Talent Acquisition team;
- Learning: collaborate and co-create Learning plans with Regional Learning Partner and advice people managers on learning and development initiatives;
- Build Employee Engagement plans based on People Survey results;
- Recruitment and cooperation with external suppliers on attracting the best personnel from the labor market;
- Reward: lead local Salary Review process and advice on compensation/benefits package definition for promotion/ moves liasing with Regional Reward;
- Budget and forecast planning;
- Supervise Payroll and Administration tasks with the support of an external provider and ensure the compliance to internal HRIS data management and data integrity.
- Min. 5 years of proven HR experience ideally in FMCG/international companies;
- A solid HRBP experience is a must, an international experience (study or work) would be a plus;
- Master’s degree in economics/psychology / human resource management;
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles and practices of HR, including local employment law and compliance requirements;
- Proven ability to effectively coach line manager through complex and difficult issues;
- Fluent in English is a must.
- High level of empathy and excellent relationship skills, collaborative and open-minded;
- Communication and influencing skills;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Results-oriented and reliable, problem solver and keen to simplify processes.
If you meet the above requirements, send your resume with the mark "HR manager, Kyiv" in the subject of the letter to the address: [email protected] or call +38 044 594 30 98, +38 050 441 05 38, the contact person is Olena.
Only CVs that match the experience as much as possible will be considered. If we didn't answer you, then you don't have enough professional experience only for this vacancy, but don't doubt, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in NRG's work.