A new world-class international ski resort in Slavsk, Lviv region, is opening a vacancy for the Head of the management company, Lviv.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary level;
- Voluntary health insurance;
- Housing rental compensation (Lviv and Prykarpattia);
- Compensation for the use of own car, later a company car;
- Technical support: laptop, phone;
- Ability to form a team and implement a project “from scratch”.
- Creation of a management company to manage a complex of apartments, with a full range of functions: organization of accommodation services, cleaning, marketing, advertising, organization of leisure;
- Managing the work of the management company;
- Planning and organization of uninterrupted operation of the apartment complex;
- Organization, control and coordination of personnel work, implementation of standards and work regulations;
- Participation in the selection and training of personnel; planning activities for staff development, training and motivation;
- Development and implementation of the profitability strategy, analysis of the efficiency of the apartment complex;
- Organization of studies of demand dynamics, monitoring of the market of hotel services in Ukraine and abroad;
- Planning the loading of a complex of apartments and other CRIs, monitoring their implementation;
- Control over compliance with the quality of service;
- Development and support of the client base and its quality control;
- Control over the status of mutual settlements between the management company and apartment owners;
- Participation in the development of creative ideas, services and innovations to stimulate loading and increase the efficiency of the apartment complex;
- Search and involvement of strategic partners.
Requirements to candidate:
- Higher Education;
- Additional business education is welcome;
- 7 years of experience in hotel business and apartment management (management experience in the HoReCa segment or management experience in a management position in a management company will be an advantage);
- Knowledge of the hotel services market, the basics of marketing and personnel management;
- Experience in personnel management with a staff of more than 100 people;
- Strategic, analytical thinking and non-standard project vision;
- Proficiency in English at the Upper-intermediate level;
- Possession of leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team, open and sincere in communication, with positive thinking;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Willingness to move to Lviv.
If you meet the above requirements and ready for an interesting job, send your resume with the note in the subject line "Head of the management company, Lviv" to the address [email protected] or call tel. +38 050 327 98 88 (Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp), contact person - Inna.
Only resumes of candidates who fully meet the above requirements will be considered. If we have not answered, then you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but do not doubt, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG.