The company with foreign investments, which occupies a leading position in the development, construction, management and sales of the most successful and unique projects in Ukraine, announces a competition for the vacant position of Financial Manager, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Reimbursement of expenses for mobile communication;
- The opportunity to work in a friendly team, in one of the unique facilities of the capital;
- Working hours: from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Mon-Fri;
- Format: work in the office, full time, currently do not work remotely;
- The office is located on the left bank of Kyiv.
Main functional duties:
- Budgeting process management;
- Participation in the process of agreeing contracts and primary documentation;
- Participation in the payment reconciliation process;
- Management accounting of projects included in the area of responsibility;
- Preparation of CF funding forecasts/schedules, plan-factual analysis and various non-automated analytical reports;
- Participation in tender committees;
- Participation in the formation of automated accounting systems for the company in general;
- Performing the function of the internal auditor of the project;
- Participation in negotiations.
- Higher financial or economic education;
- 2 years of experience as a financial manager/financial controller or A2 level auditor in Big4;
- Knowledge of accounting, tax and management accounting, document management principles;
- Tax modeling skills;
- Understanding of management and financial reporting;
- Confident user of Excel (at the level of writing reports from scratch) / 1C8 / Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of the English language is desirable.
Requirements for personal qualities:
- Stress resistance;
- Organizational and leadership qualities.
If you meet the above requirements, send your resume with a note in the subject line "Financial manager, Kyiv" to the address: [email protected] or call tel. / Fax: + 38 044 594-30-98, mobile +38 050 421 74 33, Contact person - Kseniia.
Only resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be considered. Experience in retail and/or development is not a critical requirement for the candidate we are looking for.