The international FMCG company, the owner of 3 production enterprises in the south-eastern region, announces a competition for the vacant position of Compensation & Benefits Specialist, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Monthly bonus for projects;
- Stable work in an international company;
- Medical insurance for the employee and minor children;
- Technical support: a laptop and mobile communication.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Calculation of wages and bonuses based on KPI;
- Making changes to the structure of the company’s staffing schedule;
- Participation in the development and implementation of regulations on remuneration and bonuses;
- Formation of analysis, reports and presentations on regular basis;
- Execution of budget and personnel costs control;
- Execution of Rewards system effectiveness control.
Requirements for applicants:
- Bachelor degree in Finance and/or Economic, or Technical Science;
- Work experience of min 2 years in a similar position or as an analyst/specialist in financial controlling;
- Work experience in monitoring & ensuring correct application of company rules and policies;
- Experience in the development, coordination and effectively implementation Rewards policies & procedures;
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data;
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, macros);
- Experience in the development of a remuneration system (application of grades or grades in production) will be an advantage;
- English level pre-intermediate and higher.
If you are interested in obtaining this position, meet all the above requirements, want to get a stable job, send your CV with a note «Compensation & Benefits Specialist» to e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 (050) 410 05 33 - contact person Valeriya.
Only resumes that fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.