The Ukrainian group of companies, the main activity of which is the cultivation, production, storage, trading of grain and oilseeds, as well as pig breeding, announces a competition for the vacant position of CFO, Dnipro.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level, the amount of which is set depending on the experience and qualifications of the applicant;
- Staff registration, white wages;
- Comfortable office in the center of the Dnipro city;
- Work in a professional friendly team of like-minded people;
- Position in the management company, the opportunity to become a member of the board of directors.
- Automation of existing financial processes and introduction of new analytics;
- Financial modeling of the company’s performance indicators;
- Analysis of financial activity and financial flows of the company;
- Study of investment opportunities;
- Interaction with banks;
- Financial planning: cash flow forecast, scheduled reports (P&L, Cashflow, Balance);
- Identification of trends in financial performance and provision of recommendations for improvement;
- Creation of plans and estimation of profit;
- Provision of financial models and their forecasting;
- Reporting to the CEO and owners of the company.
- Higher education in accounting, finance, economics;
- 3+ years’ experience in the position of Financial Director / Head of Financial Department in large system companies;
- Experience in automation process;
- Possession of 1C UTP / SCP (version 8), Excel;
- Strategic thinking, organizational and analytical skills, time management;
- Ability to multitask;
- Residence or willingness to move to the city of Dnipro.
If you are interested in getting a stable job with opportunities for professional growth and development, please send your CVs to the NRG Recruiting Company with the note “CFO, Dnipro” in the subject line, by e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 (050) 402 10 29 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp), contact person - Kseniia.
Only resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.