The company with full cycle of metal processing, powder coating and numerically controlled machines in search of Business development manager, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Competitive salary;
- Participation in the implementation of unique and ambitious B2B business projects;
- Opportunity to promote Ukrainian highly intelligent developments and complex solutions all over the world;
- Work in a friendly environment of like-minded professionals;
- Growth and development together with the company;
- Employee Reservation.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Actively seeking new clients, negotiating and concluding contracts;
- Working with regular clients and expanding representation of B2B package solutions of the company in Ukraine, near and far abroad;
- Receivables control;
- Participation in exhibitions, conferences, seminars held in Ukraine and abroad;
- Analysis of competitors in the global market;
- Fulfillment of sales plans and attracting new customers;
- Participation in exhibitions and product presentations to new customers;
- Coordinating the work of the company’s departments;
- Reporting to a higher authority: the CEO and the owner of the sales and production company.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education;
- Additional business education an advantage;
- Proven successful experience in B2B sales;
- English – upper intermediate and higher;
- Proficient PC user;
- Successful experience of negotiations with business owners and top managers;
- Initiative and creative approach;
- Experience in systemic international companies is desirable;
- PC skills at advanced user level;
- Experience of successful business development;
- Ability to work for results and not to rest on your laurels;
- Willingness to work with full immersion and involvement;
- Work offline in Kiev office of the company;
- Willingness to travel within Ukraine and abroad.
If you are interested in this position, meet all the above requirements, and want to get a stable job, please send your CV with a note «Business development manager, Kyiv» to [email protected] or call +38 (050) 410 05 33 - contact person Valeria.
If we have not replied to you, you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy, but do not hesitate to consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG.