An agro company engaged in the export / import of cereals is interested in finding a manager for the vacant position of Trader, Barcelona (Spain).
The company offers:
- Official registration, legal level of payment;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Long-term cooperation, interesting perspective projects;
- Equipped workplace in Barcelona;
- Support in moving to Barcelona.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Active search for new sales markets and potential customers, expansion of the customer base;
- Increasing sales to existing customers;
- Monitoring and analysis of export markets, raw materials markets;
- Formation of commercial offers, coordination of terms of payments and deliveries;
- Negotiations and conclusion of new foreign economic agreements;
- Control and support of deliveries at all stages – from placement to receipt of the order by the client;
- Interaction with forwarding companies, customs brokers, licensing authorities, certification laboratories;
- Control of customs clearance of goods;
- Conducting mutual settlements with contractors, control of payments;
- Quality control of supplied and purchased goods, work with complaints;
- Participation in the formation of the company’s business development strategy, development of new areas of the company’s foreign economic activity;
- Expansion of the existing client base, interaction with foreign partners, holding tenders;
- Negotiations and execution of orders, conclusion of agreements and foreign trade contracts;
- Planning, preparation and management of export-import operations;
- Reporting to the founders of the company.
Requirements for applicants:
- Higher education;
- English – upper intermediate / advanced;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian (russian) is important;
- Work experience in the field of foreign economic activity of 3 years or more;
- Experience in trading sunflower oil and oilseeds of Ukrainian production in containers and in bulk;
- Experience in managing and coordinating the implementation of all processes in the CPT/FOB – CIF chain;
- Knowledge of the specifics of export sales, purchases and organization of foreign economic activity;
- Knowledge of customs procedures and INCOTERMS 2010;
- Availability of a base of partners and ideas for the development of the export direction of the company;
- Activity, initiative, sociability, diplomacy, experience in establishing contacts and negotiating with foreign partners.
If you are ready to become a part of a powerful professional team, as well as apply your knowledge and competencies in building export sales of an agro company, please send your resume with a note in the subject line: “Trader, Barcelona” to the email address [email protected], +380503279888 (Telegram, Viber, WatsApp), contact person Inna.