A global manufacturer of premium alcoholic beverages has a vacancy for Supply Chain Manager Ukraine, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive official salary and bonus program;
- Mobile communication, laptop;
- Medical and life insurance from the first day of work;
- Work in a dynamic young team;
- Hybrid work schedule (there are compulsory office days);
- Office in the center of Kiev;
- Military reservation of employees.
Key functional responsibilities:
- Implementation of the regional supply chain management strategy in Ukriane in accordance with the Group’s recommendations and local legislation;
- Managing and implementing strategic initiatives for demand planning, logistics and customer service in the marketplace;
- Team management, development and monitoring of KPI’s;
- Ensuring accuracy of demand plan forecasting in Ukraine;
- Optimising logistics processes and ensuring cost reduction;
- Managing a network of transport companies and 3PL warehouses and developing strategic relationships with key suppliers;
- Managing relationships with key customers in cooperation with the commercial organisation;
- Managing and controlling the order fulfilment process;
- Managing S&OP processes for demand planning, tracking risks and opportunities.
- Running weekly S&OE in conjunction with EMEA and UA SC supply planning team
- Communicate portfolio changes and ensuring master data is correctly setup in the planning systems,
- Ensuring statistical forecasts are used as a basis for the volume planning process;
- Ensuring that volume and promotions data is integrated into the consensus plan.
Requirements for applicants:
- Higher education in engineering, logistics or supply chain management
- Fluent Ukrainian and English (advanced level required)
- 3+ years of supply chain experience
- 1+ years of experience in a management position in one of the following areas: logistics, customer service or demand planning
- Experience in the FMCG and/or beverage sector is obligatory
- Experience in managing a team (3-5 people)
- Experience in project implementation
- Experience in developing warehouse master plans and logistics network improvement projects is desirable
- Leadership and responsibility for achieving results
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical skills, ability to structure and solve complex problems
- Knowledge of 1C and SAP HANA S4(will be an advantage).
If you meet the above requirements and are ready for an interesting job, please send your CV with the subject line «Supply Chain Manager Ukraine, Kyiv» to [email protected] or call +38 050 410 05 33 (Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp), contact person - Valeria.
Only CVs that meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration. If we have not replied to you, you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but do not hesitate to consider you for other vacancies that NRG has and will have.