The IT company, which for several years, together with partners SoftServ, Luxoft, EPAM, Jevera and with the support of direct contracts with Microsoft, HP Ent., IBM, is engaged in the development and development of Enterprise products and solutions in the projects of loyalty programs, online payments. automation, trade operations in Ukraine and abroad, looking for Senior Developer full-stack, remote.
The company offers:
- Timely salary and regular review;
- Career growth;
- Medical Insurance;
- 24 days vacation and sick leave;
- Ability to work remotely.
- Conduct technical selection of candidates for the project team;
- Develop the technical level of the project team;
- Work in a team and ensure the delivery of functionality according to the product roadmap;
- Scale, develop and improve core product components;
- To solve complex technical tasks during the life cycle of the product;
- Ensure build, test, integration and release through CI/CD processes.
- Work experience of 5 years or more;
- Highly motivated, qualified and experienced developer with deep knowledge of Node.js, React, Angular
- Experience of commercial work with Nest.js and Express/Fastify using TypeScript;
- Practical experience with Azure/AWS cloud services;
- Experience with databases, e.g. PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of ES6/7 and Babel;
- Understanding and practical application of Design Patterns and SOLID principles;
- Version control using Git (GitLab);
- Deep understanding of SonarQube;
- Good understanding of front-end development and React js / Angular;
- Practical experience of making architectural decisions based on the development process and code quality standards (design patterns);
- Understanding and practical use of Agile methodologies.
Send your resume with "Senior Developer full-stack, remote" in the subject line to e-mail: [email protected], м.т. : +38 (050) 364 67 53, contact person – Yeva.