START-UP project of the development of national arbitration in search of Senior coordinator process, Barcelona.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Medical insurance;
- Support in relocation.
- Planning, organization and control of development processes;
- Interaction with the team involved in the development process;
- Understanding needs and business requirements and ensuring their fulfillment in the development process;
- Creating and maintaining reports on processes and results;
- Process documentation support and compliance control;
- Providing interaction and communication between participants.
Requirements for applicants:
- Higher education;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Knowledge of various project management methods and planning tools;
- Experience in planning and organization of development processes;
- Ability to analyze needs and requirements and ensure their fulfillment;
- High level of communication skills and team interaction;
- Willingness to report on development processes and results;
- Risk management skills and the ability to make decisions under conditions of uncertainty and time constraints;
- Ability to support and improve development processes;
- Willingness to move to Barcelona is a mandatory requirement. If it is not possible to leave Ukraine or move from another country to Spain, please do not send your resume.
If you have relevant experience, desire to implement a new ambitious project, ready to work in a team of professionals, send your CV + portfolio of completed projects with a note in the subject line: “Senior coordinator process, Barcelona” to e-mail [email protected] or call +38 (044) 594 30 98; +38 (050) 444 08 66 – Alexander.
Only relevant CVs will accept for consideration. If we did not answer you, then you do not have enough professional experience, but do not hesitate, we will consider you for other vacancies that are or will be in the work of NRG.