The company, which occupies a leading position in development and construction, announces a competition for the vacant position of Rental Manager, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level: rate + % from sales of rental space;
- Reimbursement of expenses for mobile communications;
- Opportunity to work in a close-knit team, in one of the unique facilities of the capital.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Client consultations and negotiation of commercial terms with them;
- Demonstration of objects and premises;
- Attracting new and maintaining existing customers;
- Maintaining a database of current and potential tenants;
- Signing lease agreements in cooperation with a lawyer;
- Document management, control of availability and validity of all necessary documents;
- Maintaining registers of incoming and outgoing documentation;
- Interaction with tenants, solution of current issues;
- Accounts receivable control;
- Fulfillment of approved tenant rotation plans;
- Interaction with the operation and marketing departments.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial real estate leasing;
- Priority will be given to candidates who know the industrial premises rental market;
- Experience in collection of receivables;
- Document management skills;
- Knowledge of English at level B2;
- Confident user of MS Office;
- Ability to negotiate any level of complexity;
- Willingness to go to personal negotiations with potential clients;
- Permanent residence in Kyiv.
Requirements for personal qualities:
- Stress resistance;
- Communication skills;
- Organizational and leadership qualities;
If you meet all the above requirements, send your resume with a note in the subject line "Rental Manager, Kyiv" to: [email protected] or call tel. /fax: + 38 044 594-30-98, mob. +38 050 421 74 33, Contact person – Ksenia.
Only resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration. Experience in retail and/or development is not a critical requirement for the candidate we are looking for.