A foreign company, a leading manufacturer of components for professional hand tools and abrasive materials, announces a competition for the vacant position of Regional Manager, Central Region.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary level;
- Monthly/quarterly bonuses based on the work results;
- Company car (manual transmission);
- Corporate mobile communications, mobile phone, laptop;
- Trainings and education on a regular basis at the company’s expense;
- Work at home office.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Work with distributors in the assigned territory (Kyiv, Chernihiv, Sumy, Poltava, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporozhye);
- Search and attraction of new clients in the B2B sector;
- Work with a database of existing customers;
- Consulting clients on products and technologies, assistance in choosing the best solution;
- Conducting negotiations, presentations, signing contracts;
- Accounts receivable control;
- Work with complaints;
- Market monitoring, analysis of the competitive environment;
- Maintaining sales reports.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education (Higher technical education will be a plus);
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales;
- Experience in building a dealer/distributor network;
- Knowledge of the market of building materials and hand tools;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Willingness to travel (up to 75% of working time);
- Driver’s license category B, accident-free driving experience, ability and willingness to drive a car with a manual transmission;
- English knowledge will be a plus;
- Experienced PC user (Word, Excel, Power Point, CRM systems);
- Responsibility, involvement, teamwork, ability to work for results.
If you meet the above requirements, have a high level of self-organization and aspire to work in one of the leading international companies in this segment, send your CV with a note in the subject line “Regional Manager, Central Region”, to e-mail: [email protected] or call by phone / fax +38 (044) 594 30 98, m.t. +38 (050) 410 05 33 contact person – Valeriya.
Resumes that fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.