The Finnish company Huhtamaki, a global manufacturer of food packaging and disposable tableware, due to production necessity, announces a competition for the vacant position of Quality, Healthy, Production Safety and Environment Engineer, Brovary.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Medical Insurance;
- Flexible work schedule and remote;
- Stable work in an international company;
- Exchange of experience with colleagues from other countries.
Main functional duties:
- Management of quality control systems;
- Product safety control;
- Responsibility for the production laboratory;
- Annual audits (BRC, SWA, SMETA, PEFC, HACCP, ISO);
- Management of industrial safety;
- Monitoring of compliance with environmental standards;
- Work with contracting organizations.
Requirements for specialists:
- Higher technical or similar-relevant education;
- Experience in production (packaging, food, pharmaceuticals);
- Experience in implementing the requirements of standards in production;
- Confident command of Outlook, Word, Excel;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
If you are interested in getting a job at the Huhtamaki company, send your resume marked "QHSE engineer" to e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 050 444 08 66, the contact person is Oleksandr.
Only resumes from fully qualified candidates will be considered for this position.