An agro company that is engaged in the export/import of cereals is interested in finding a manager for the vacant position of Purchasing Manager, Barcelona (Spain).
The company offers:
- Competitive salary (rate + bonus);
- Official registration;
- Working schedule 5/2;
- Long-term cooperation, interesting perspective projects;
- Equipped workplace in Barcelona;
- Support when moving to Barcelona.
Expectations from candidate:
- Implementation of the plan for the purchase of agricultural products:
- Organization and control of the purchase of oilseeds and grain crops;
- Effective interaction with farms for the purchase of agricultural crops, work with supplier plants;
- Communication with existing suppliers and regular replenishment/updating of the client base;
- Monitoring and analysis of prices, tendencies of their change, participation in tenders;
- Negotiations for the purchase on favorable terms, price calculation, control of the procurement process (coordination of payment, coordination of the shipment schedule);
- Quality control of purchased products.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education;
- English – upper intermediate / advanced;
- Knowledge of standards for the types of purchased products (mandatory);
- Knowledge of the market of oilseeds and grain crops;
- Knowledge of the specifics of the conditions for the purchase, storage and transportation of products;
- Successful experience in the purchase of agricultural products from 3 years;
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and achieve positive results;
- Availability of skills of work analysis and regular reporting;
- Knowledge of customs procedures and INCOTERMS;
- Procurement experience on CPT, FCA, FOB, EXW terms.
If you are ready to become a part of an international professional team, as well as apply your knowledge and competencies in building export sales of an agro company, send your CVs with a note in the subject line: “Purchasing Manager, Barcelona (Spain)” to the email address [email protected], + 380504217433 (Telegram, Viber, WatsApp), contact person Kseniia.