The multidisciplinary Ukrainian agro-holding, one of the assets of which is an oil extraction plant, in connection with the resumption of production activities of the company announces a competition to fill the vacant position of Production Manager of Sunflower Oil, Verkhovtsevo, Dnipropetrovsk Region.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Staffing, completely legal level of payment;
- Opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a dynamic fast-growing business;
- Compensation for the cost of living when moving;
- Work in a professional friendly team of like-minded people;
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 (OIP works 24/7, 4 shifts, there are some adjustments in wartime).
Main functional responsibilities:
- Production management in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and full compliance with sanitary standards and safety regulations at the food industry enterprise;
- Ensuring the implementation of the plan for the processing of sunflower seeds within the established deadlines for production targets in terms of volume and quality of products, economical consumption of raw materials;
- Participation in the development of new production processes and improvement of existing technological production processes;
- Control of the correctness and timeliness of the execution of primary documents, such as production reporting on working hours, etc.;
- Participation in the inventory of production, quality checks, regular safety checks, participation in activities to attract people, ensure comfortable and safe working conditions;
- Advising on required CAPEX sunflower oil projects and using best practices to identify best-in-class operational solutions;
- Participation in personnel motivation programs;
- Control of labor discipline, performance of official duties and responsibility of the team;
- Ensuring a personnel reserve through training of employees and advanced training of personnel;
- Participation in the development of plans for preventive maintenance of production equipment;
- Responsibility for documents (contracts, amendments, registration, etc.) regulating the issues of human safety and the environment, labor protection, personnel management, requests, reports and internal log books;
- Control and reporting on the accounting of production waste;
- Consideration of product nonconformity, participation in the group of corrective actions to eliminate the cause of nonconformity;
- Achieving and maintaining a zero accident rate”
- Participation in safety trainings. Ensuring safe working conditions at the enterprise;
- Ensuring high quality and reliability of safety reporting;
- Reporting to the Director of the MEZ, as well as the General Director of the holding
- Higher education (preferably technical);
- Experience in a similar position and operation of bottling lines 3+ years;
- Knowledge and observance of the rules of operation and maintenance of facilities;
- Technology, technical characteristics and requirements for product quality;
- Knowledge of ISO 22000, HAACP is desirable
- Knowledge of safety requirements and rules, best world practices in the field of safety;
- PC user (MS Office, 1C SCP, version 8);
- Skills in problem solving, planning and organization, as well as the ability to think analytically;
- Ability to work in a team and developed interpersonal skills;
- Result orientation, ability to make decisions and influence others;
- Skills and experience in managerial mentoring;
- Willingness to move, live and work in Verkhovtsevo, Dnipropetrovsk region.
If you are responsible, hard-working, diligent and want to join a team of professionals, please send your CV to NRG Recruiting Company with a note in the subject line “Production Manager of Sunflower Oil, Verkhovtsevo, Dnipropetrovsk Region” on e-mail [email protected] or call tel. +38 (044) 594 30 98, m.t. +38 (050) 302 71 03 contact person – Mikhail.
CVs that are fully meet the requirements of the company will be accepted for consideration.