The national importing company, the leader in the supply of high-quality components for industrial equipment under exclusive contracts, announces a competition for the vacant position of "Product manager of polymer belts and plastic modular systems, Kyiv".
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary level;
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance;
- Corporate mobile communication, laptop;
- Partial payment of voluntary medical insurance (50%);
- Working hours: from 09:00 to 18:00.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Analysis of needs in various industries;
- Formation of complex solutions;
- Support of projects;
- Promotion of brands of European manufacturers on the market;
- Mentoring program: training for newcomers;
- Communication with manufacturers;
- Presentations of new products and focusing sellers for the joint implementation of goals and objectives;
- Technical assistance to sales departments, participation in negotiations with clients;
- Reporting to the head of the department of product managers.
Requirements for specialists:
- Higher engineering education;
- Previous experience as a design engineer, engineer, or work in a similar position for 2-3 years in the direction of B2B, mechanical engineering and / or an engineering company is welcome;
- Experience related to work with conveyor equipment or its parts will be an advantage of the candidate;
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Upper-Intermediate;
- Confident user of PC, MS Office, 1C;
- Responsibility, discipline, scrupulousness, diligence, decency, engineering mindset.
If you are confident in your abilities, you have a desire to work in a team of professionals, get a stable job with the possibility of professional growth and development, send your resume to the NRG Recruiting Company with a note in the subject line "Product manager of polymer belts and plastic modular systems", by e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 (044) 594 30 98, m.t. +38 (050) 410 05 33 , contact person – Valeriya.
CVs that meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.