An expanding pharmacy chain, one of the leaders in its sector, is announcing a competition for the position of Pharmacy Retail Development Manager, Western Region.
The company offers:
- Official employment or registration through an individual entrepreneur;
- Competitive salary + bonuses for timely opening of pharmacies;
- Working in a professional team;
- Long-term prospects;
- Compensation for fuels and lubricants and depreciation when using a personal car;
- The development, support and implementation of business ideas;
- Opportunities for professional implementation and growth.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Work in business trips on the entrusted territory (Zhytomyr, Vinnitsa, Ivano-Frankivsk, Khmelnytskyi, Chernivtsi, Lutsk, Lviv, Uzhhorod);
- Search of the premises and locations for deployment of the outlets of pharmacy network (according to the requirements and standards of the company);
- Initial negotiations on the opening of new stores, advocating the interests of the company;
- Monthly new store openings, according to the annual retail plan.
Requirements to candidates:
- Higher education;
- More than 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of real estate market of the region: retail and street retail;
- Result-oriented approach, ability to move confidently to the goal, have high level of motivation and self-discipline, be honest and responsible in any situation;
- Availability of own vehicle and willingness to use it for production purposes;
- Willingness to travel frequently in the region;
- Location in Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Khmelnytskyi, Chernivtsi, Lutsk, Lviv, Uzhhorod or other major cities in the east side of Ukraine.
If you have relevant experience, desire to implement an ambitious new project, work in a team of professionals, send your CV with the subject: «Pharmacy Retail Development Manager, Western Region» to e-mail [email protected] or call +38 (050) 410 05 33 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram). Contact person – Valeria.
Only CV's that correspond to the requirements of the vacancy as much as possible will be accepted. If we didn't answer you, it means that you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but don't worry, we will consider you for other vacancies, which are and will be in NRG's work.