IT-company which together with the partners SoftServ, Luxoft, EPAM, Jevera, and directly support from Microsoft, HP Ent., IBM develops and improves enterprise products and solutions in the projects loyalty program, online payments, trade operation automatization as in Ukraine and abroad, is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer (remote), Lviv.
The company offers:
- Timely salary and its regular review;
- Career growth;
- Medical insurance;
- 24 vacation days and sick leaves;
- Available remote work.
- Participate in projects of development a Front-Office management system;
- Participate in projects of implement a payment gateway with payment systems;
- Implement and support CI/CD processes;
- Implement automation tools processes by Ansible;
- Make script by Bash, Python;
- Setting and support infrastructure, container, monitoring;
- Setting and support cloud environments (Azure/AWS/Google);
- Documentation writing.
- 3+ years of experience;
- Seldom business trip from Lviv or Kyiv
- Linux System administration experience;
- Making scenario skills (bash, python);
- Web-services knowledge: nginx, apache, HAProxy
- DBMS experience: mySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle;
- Information networking skills (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTPS, TLS, etc.)
- Monitoring experience: ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana, Zabbix;
- Cloud environments experience Azure, AWS, and Google;
- Knowledge of Git and Jenkins;
- Containering experience Docker and Kubernetes;
- Ansible process automation implementation tools knowledge;
- Understanding CI/CD principles.
Send your resume with a note in the subject line "Middle DevOps Engineer (remote), Lviv " to e-mail: [email protected], phone number +38 (050) 444 08 66 contact person - Alexander.