A new world-class international ski resort in Slavsk, Lviv Region, is opening a vacancy for Marketing Director, Lviv.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Housing rental compensation (Lviv and Prykarpattia);
- Compensation for the use of one’s own car (PMM and depreciation), in the future, a company car;
- Technical support: laptop, phone;
- Ability to form a team and implement a project “from scratch”.
Main functional duties:
- Development of the company’s marketing policy;
- Active search for new growth opportunities, search for customers and new marketing and sales channels;
- Formation and management of a team to create and implement a brand strategy, marketing and PR strategy;
- Marketing budget planning, control over its implementation;
- Implementation of large-scale projects and development of multi-component campaigns (media projects, offline events, digital communications);
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the company’s marketing activities;
- Formation of pricing;
- Organization of marketing research, analysis of the market and promotion channels;
- Participation in the development and approval of creative ideas, processes, tools, services and innovations for operational activities and strategic business development;
- Search and involvement of strategic partners.
- Higher education (marketing priority);
- Additional business education is welcome;
- Work experience in the field of marketing from 7 years, experience in a similar position from 3 years;
- Experience in development is a priority;
- Experience in developing and launching marketing and brand strategies, new products;
- Experience in developing Customer Experience strategies;
- Strategic, analytical thinking and non-standard project vision;
- Fluent English;
- Management experience, leadership qualities;
- Orientation to the result;
- Readiness for business trips.
If you meet the above requirements, send your resume with the mark "Marketing Director, Lviv" in the subject of the letter to the address: ([email protected]) or call tel. +38 044 594 30 98, mobile +38 050 364 67 53. The contact person is Eva.
Only resumes of candidates who fully meet the above requirements will be considered. If we have not answered, then you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but do not doubt, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG.