An innovative Ukrainian company that develops manufactures and sells equipment for surgery, in connection with the development of a new device and an increase in production, announces a competition for the vacant position of Machinist, Lubny.
The company offers:
- Competitive and timely remuneration depending on output;
- Opportunity to apply professional training and take part in the creation of equipment for medicine, in particular surgery;
- Necessary equipment for work;
- Comfortable working conditions, in accordance with safety regulations;
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri from 08:00 to 16:30, lunch break 30 minutes.
- Manufacture of parts on a lathe IZH 1ISS-611V, in accordance with the drawings and / or sketches;
- Implementation of the daily plan for the manufacture of parts from various materials: caprolon, brass, bronze, iron;
- Reporting to the Production Director.
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Absence of bad habits;
- Higher/secondary technical education (priority);
- Serious attitude to the performance of duties.
If you are interested in obtaining this position and meet all of the above requirements, please send your CVs with the note “Machinist, Lubny” in the subject line to e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 (044) 594 30 98, m.t. +38 050 302 71 03, contact person – Mikhail.
Resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.