A foreign company, a leading manufacturer of components for professional hand tools and abrasive materials, announces a competition for the vacant position of Key Account manager.
The company offers:
- Official employment, social guarantees in accordance with the Labor Code;
- Competitive official salary (salary + bonus);
- Company car, laptop, mobile communication;
- Individual approach to training and adaptation;
- Business trips within the region are paid for by the company.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Active direct sales by visiting potential customers, identifying needs, preparing commercial offers (geographically – all of Ukraine);
- Conducting presentations/demonstrations of products, negotiations at the level of top managers and company owners with subsequent signing of contracts;
- Market analysis, tracking of competitors’ actions, participation in pricing, development of product positioning;
- Acceptance and coordination of orders, volumes, prices, terms. Control of shipment, delivery, payment, receivables;
- Work with contracts and protocols of disagreements. Ensuring high-quality document flow;
- Daily productive work with potential clients, management of activities in the CRM;
- Tracking sales figures and reporting on results.
Requirements for candidates:
- Experience of working with end users and enterprises;
- Understanding the basics of B2B and B2C sales channels;
- Daily productive work with potential clients;
- Business negotiation and presentation skills, ability to work with objections;
- Confident user of MS-Office software;
- Ability to multitask and work with large amounts of information;
- Knowledge of the building materials market and hand tools;
- Driving license category “B” and driving experience of 2 years or more;
- Reporting on work with current clients and incoming requests.
If you meet the above requirements, have a high level of self-organization and aspire to work in one of the leading international companies in this segment, send your CV with a note in the subject line “Key Account manager”, to e-mail: [email protected] or call by phone +38 (050) 410 05 33 contact person – Valeriya.
Resumes that fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.