The world leader in the field of oil production and refining, specializing in Ukraine in the sale of high-quality lubricants and automotive oils, announces a competition for a vacant position IT & SAP coordinator, Kiev (Maternity position).
The company offers:
- Staff registration under a fixed-term labor contract for 1 year;
- Decent level of salary (rate + annual bonus);
- Voluntary medical insurance for the employee and his children after a trial period of 3 months;
- Voluntary life insurance;
- Office in the business center of the capital, metro station Lybidskaya;
- High corporate culture of a European company and a friendly professional team.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Coordination of IT & SAP support between suppliers, users and head office;
- Performing 1st level user support functions for IT &SAP;
- Representation of IT and SAP functions of the country at meetings with the head office, outsourcing providers (both at the headquarters and at the local level);
- Acting as a national IT security officer;
- Passing IT security audits, if necessary;
- According to SAP users requests open SNOW tickets.
- Promptly respond to new requests or incidents, take responsibility and make every effort to resolve them. Coordination between SAP support company, Accenture and end users;
- Review and evaluation of the functional specification prepared by the external support team in case of system improvement.
- Preparing business requirements documents for evaluation tickets, tracking tasks, acting as an intermediary between ABAP audit and developers, between end users and consultants;
- Communication with SAP outsourcing support provider and group contacts related to SAP topics;
- Providing daily support to users of the system, including troubleshooting;
- Support for the testing process in case of a new installation of SAP Notes or any other test scenarios / case preparation.
- Loading of new price conditions or manual entry into SAP. In case of incorrect prices in sales orders – research and adjustment of price conditions;
- Participation in data extraction/transformation, data comparison and loading of actions upon requests from audit or sales managers;
- Communication with BPO in various cases. Requests to create new accounts and create alternative accounts yourself;
- As a key user, support the development of end-user trainings and update user manual documentation;
- Quarterly: preparation of PAC file (Priority Accounting Control);
- Monthly: participation in the closing procedure of the month, support in case of errors, control over the correctness of the calculation of the exchange rate difference, depreciation.
- Identification of potential improvements in various business processes;
- Fulfillment of other requests from end users and management.
- Higher education in finance or computer technology;
- At least 5 years of professional experience with SAP in international companies;
- Leadership and transversal project management skills;
- Advanced practical knowledge of ERP SAP R3, advanced user of Excel is required;
- Desirable experience in implementing or supporting SAP S/4HANA;
- experience with modules (FI, CO, MM, SD);
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Organization, initiative, ability to work in a team, ability to work independently in a short time;
- Knowledge of English (upper intermediate and above) Knowledge of French is considered an advantage).
If you are interested in this position and meet all of the above requirements, send your resume with the note “IT & SAP coordinator, Kyiv” to e-mail: [email protected] or call tel./fax +38 (044) 594 30 98, m.t. +38 (050) 444 08 66, contact person - Oleksandr.