Start-up IT project of the development of national arbitration in search of an expert International Lawyer (Barcelona) to work with the World Trade Organization (WTO) and other international organizations, including international arbitrations to resolve disputes in the field of international trade.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Medical insurance;
- Support in relocation: full informational and organizational support for relocation to Barcelona;
- Opportunities to choose the technical implementation of the project;
- Direct communication with the CEO (founder).
Main functional responsibilities:
- Participation in legal proceedings within the framework of the World Trade Organization (WTO);
- Representation/participation in legal proceedings in the framework of English arbitration;
- Legal support of international trade activities (including import-export issues);
- Legal analysis of legal doctrines in international arbitrations;
- Preparation of legal opinions on international law;
- Advising on the law of the World Trade Organization;
- Preparation of legal analytical materials for publications, speeches in the media;
- Interaction with government agencies, industry unions, business, media;
- Participation in conferences, forums on the subject of the WTO, Arbitrations and international trade;
- Development of analytical and presentation materials;
- Reporting to the CEO (founder) and director of the legal department of the group of companies.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education;
- English – upper-intermediate / fluent;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Previous experience in agricultural trading, international trade, foreign economic activity is desirable;
- Deep knowledge of international law and practical skills of its application;
- Practical experience of working with international arbitrations, in particular with the London Arbitration;
- Mandatory, multitasking, stress resistance;
- Willingness to move to Barcelona is a mandatory requirement. If it is not possible to leave Ukraine or move from another country to Spain, please do not send your resume.
If you have relevant experience, desire to implement a new ambitious project, work in a team of professionals, please send your CV with a note in the subject line: “International Lawyer, Barcelona” to e-mail [email protected] or call +38 (050) 327 98 88 (Viber, WhatsApp), https://t.me/Inna_Vorotnikova - Inna.
Only relevant CVs will accept for consideration. If we did not answer you, then you do not have enough professional experience, but do not hesitate, we will consider you for other vacancies that are or will be in the work of NRG.
которые есть и будут в работе NRG.