An ambitious, actively growing food retail chain in Ukraine announces a competition for the vacant position of Import Manager.
The company offers:
- Competitive wages;
- Work in a professional team;
- Long-term prospects;
- Possible location Kharkov, Lutsk;
- Possible full remote location with location in the EU.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Searching for suppliers, conducting negotiations, concluding contracts with suppliers, coordinating and generating orders and improving working conditions;
- Development and support of projects to increase the share of domestically imported goods (non-food, food);
- Organization of interaction with related departments of the corporation (commercial department, quality department, customs clearance department, warehouse, etc.);
- Monitoring compliance with the terms of the contract on the part of manufacturers;
- Search for new suppliers and markets for product categories of interest at world exhibitions (Canton Fair, Ambiente, Biofach, Interpack, PLMA);
- Conducting negotiation campaigns in order to obtain the necessary conditions for importing goods into Ukraine and selling them in the corporation’s networks;
- Work with external suppliers and partners: forwarding companies, customs brokers and port services of Ukraine;
- Documentary support of deliveries;
- Control of timely payments to suppliers and other contractors;
- Participation in the selection of assortment and mechanics for regular and special promotions;
- Reporting to a senior manager.
- Higher education;
- Experience in the field of import from 2 years;
- English – fluent;
- Experience in successful negotiations and concluding contracts with direct foreign suppliers and manufacturing companies;
- Confident PC user (Word, Excel);
- Responsibility, communication skills, analytical thinking;
- Ability to set priorities correctly, attention to detail;
- Willingness to travel abroad in order to conduct negotiations and obtain the most favorable delivery conditions.
If you meet the above requirements, send your resume with a note in the subject line “Import Manager” to the address: [email protected] or call tel. +38 044 594 30 98, mobile. +38 050 364 67 53. Contact person – Yeva.
Only resumes of candidates who fully meet the above requirements will be considered. If we have not answered you, then you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but rest assured, we will consider you for other vacancies that NRG has and will have.