A diversified holding, leader in its field, announces a competition for the position of HR Director, Dnipro.
The company offers:
- Official employment and white salary;
- Work in a successful developing holding (1200+ employees);
- Top position in the company and participation in the Board of Directors of the company;
- Opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience;
- The freedom to make an effective contribution to the business;
- Comfortable office in the center of Dnipro city.
- Development and consistent implementation of the holding’s HR strategy;
- Organization and provision of effective work in all areas of action (selection, adaptation, evaluation, motivation, development);
- Participation in the development of a system of remuneration, benefits, compensation;
- Budgeting of personnel expenses, control of budget execution;
- Organization of personnel administration and office work;
- Organization of educational processes within the holding;
- Formation of the company’s HR brand and corporate culture aimed on internal and external HR branding;
- Reporting to the CEO and owners of the company.
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of personnel management and 3 years in a similar position;
- Successful experience in implementing HR processes;
- Accommodation or willingness to move to the Dnipro;
- Active life position;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Organizational skills and strategic thinking.
If you are ambitious and energetic, want to build your career in a successful company, send your CV with the note “HR Director, Dnipro” in the subject line to e-mail: [email protected] or call: +38 (044) 594 30 98, m. t +38 (050) 441 05 38 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp), contact person – Elena.
CVs that are fully meet the requirements of the company will be accepted for consideration.