The multidisciplinary Ukrainian agro-holding, one of the assets of which is an oil extraction plant, in connection with the resumption of production activities of the company announces a competition to fill the vacant position of Head of the Production and Technological laboratory in Verkhivtseve, Dnipropetrovsk region.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Staffing, completely legal level of payment;
- Opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a dynamic fast-growing business;
- Modernly equipped laboratory in Verkhovtsevo, in the Dnepropetrovsk region;
- Compensation for the cost of living when moving;
- Work in a professional friendly team of like-minded people;
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 (OIP works 24/7, 4 shifts, there are some adjustments in wartime).
- Organization and planning of work on research of raw materials for production on: humidity, presence of impurities, mass fraction of oils and crude protein, acid number;
- Perform safety performance analyzes to establish facts and levels of pesticides, mycotoxins, heavy metals, radionuclides. bacteriological, physico-chemical and other studies;
- Analysis of the quality of finished products, as well as by-products of processing;
- Organization of laboratory work, management of a team of 20 people;
- Interaction with all sections of the production shop;
- Keeping records of laboratory documentation;
- Interaction with controlling organizations;
- Accountability to senior management.
- Higher specialized education (chemical, technological, pharmaceutical, technical, food, medical or biological);
- Experience in a similar position from 2 years;
- Experience in organizing the work of the laboratory, team management;
- Control, staff motivation, goal setting;
- Experience with laboratory equipment, knowledge of the specifics of it’s work and operating rules;
- Knowledge of current standards, norms, technical conditions and requirements for product quality;
- Knowledge and implementation of the quality management system ICO 17025;
- Knowledge of methods and organization of research;
- Possession of knowledge of the current system of state certification and certification of products;
- Responsibility, attentiveness, organization;
- Willingness to move to Verkhivtseve, Dnipropetrovsk region.
If you want to join the team of professionals, send your CV to the NRG Recruiting Company with a note in the subject line “Head of the Production and Technological laboratory", Verkhovtsevo, Dnipropetrovsk region.” [email protected] or call tel. +38 (044) 594 30 98, mobile: +38 (050) 364 67 53 contact person – Yeva.
CVs that are fully meet the requirements of the company will be accepted for consideration.