An actively growing ambitious medical company announces a competition for the position of Head of Development of the Network of Medical Institutions UTC (Ukrainian Telemedicine Center).
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Opportunity to earn worthy bonuses based on results;
- Friendly team environment;
- Opportunity to work with a decent charismatic professional boss, a coryphaeus of the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market.
- Implementation of a strategy for opening new medical centers and developing existing ones to achieve business indicators with the definition of a business model;
- Planning projects for opening medical centers, negotiating and controlling primary accounting documentation with service providers;
- Monitoring the implementation of the plan for the selection and training, adaptation of the personnel of medical centers;
- Interaction: with the medical director, legal service, the department of mutual settlements of the company (accounting), etc., providing reports to the director;
- Search for equipment suppliers, negotiating and ensuring the purchase and connection of equipment, fulfillment of warranty obligations by equipment suppliers;
- Conclusion of contracts with National Health Service of Ukraine and control over the implementation of contractual obligations;
- Preparation and control of terms of licensing of medical centers.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education (specialty “Medicine” or ” Health care” – will be a bonus);
- Successful experience in medicine, telemedicine, family medicine;
- Successful negotiation experience;
- Willingness to travel;
- Mobility and willingness, if necessary, to move to another region;
- Organized, result-oriented, decision making, teamwork, analytical skills.
If you have the relevant experience, desire to implement a new ambitious project, work in a team of professionals, send your resume with a note in the subject line: "Head of the development of a network of medical institutions at UTC" to e-mail [email protected] or call +38 (050) 327 98 88 (Viber, WhatsApp), https://t.me/Inna_Vorotnikova - Inna.
Resumes that meet the requirements as closely as possible will be accepted for consideration. If we did not answer you, then you do not have enough professional experience only for this vacancy, but do not hesitate, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG.