An ambitious, actively growing network of pharmacy retail and the largest beauty and health market place in Ukraine announces a competition for the vacant position of Head of the courier delivery service for online orders, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive wages, performance bonuses;
- Compensation for fuel and lubricants and depreciation when using a personal car;
- Work in a professional team;
- Long-term prospects;
- Possible location in Kyiv or Kharkov.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Creation and implementation of a project management strategy to reduce the cost of delivery of online orders;
- Negotiations with partners (logistics companies, software developers), coordination and control of fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- Development and implementation of proposals aimed at optimizing/automating the business processes of the courier delivery service (CSD);
- Participation in the development and quality control and timing of the implementation of the TOR for OMS / TMS / mobile application for couriers;
- Organization and control of testing functionality by users;
- Development and implementation of a motivation system for KSD, monitoring the implementation of KPI.
- Higher education;
- Successful work experience in a system company as a Head of a courier delivery service for at least 2 years;
- Experience in creating KSD with “0” will be an advantage for the candidate;
- Availability of examples of successfully implemented projects / tasks;
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework in the field of transportation in Ukraine;
- High level of computer proficiency (MS Office, 1C);
- Willingness to travel;
- Having a personal car and willingness to use it for production purposes will be an advantage.
If you know you are energetic, active, think positively and meet the above requirements, please send your resume, with a note in the subject line "Head of the courier service for the delivery of online orders, Kyiv" to: ([email protected]) or call by tel. +38 044 594 30 98, mob. +38 050 364 67 53. Contact person – Yeva.