Leading certified company developer and manufacturer of aviation products, which has been operating in the Ukrainian market since 2006 announces a competitive selection for the vacant position of Head Of Radio Electronics Department, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Bonuses: annual, up to 50% of the candidate’s annual income upon implementation of the company’s strategy;
- Opportunity to develop the direction of unmanned aerial vehicles and ultralight aircraft for numerous aerial solutions;
- Work in a team of talented people united by common ideas;
- Development of the Ukrainian innovative company and its entry into the world markets;
- Office in Kyiv.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Planning, team coordination;
- Сontrol of the full cycle of development of radio-electronic equipment based on microcontrollers;
- Optimization of the work of the radio electronics department;
- Organization of registration of proper design documentation;
- Participation in the preparation of the production of products.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education in the field of electronics, radio electronics;
- At least 2 years of experience as the head of the electronics department (development);
- Possession of software for the development of electronics;
- Experience in developing devices on microcontrollers STM, SiLabs, Microchip;
- Knowledge of digital and analog circuitry, basic knowledge in the field of power electronics;
- Proficiency in PCB design software (Altium Designer, etc.);
- Knowledge of CAD – programs (AutoCAD, Solid Works, Compas) – will be a plus;
- Basic knowledge of one of the programming languages C, C++, Python, Java will be a plus.
- English level Intermediate and above will be a plus.
If you are interested in the product and area, meet the above requirements, send your resume in Ukrainian and/or English to: [email protected], or call +38 044 594 30 98; +38 (050) 444 08 66, contact person Mikhailo.