European trading company (non-food) in Ukraine announces a competition for the vacant position of Head of Financial Department, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Official registration in a company with a worldwide reputation;
- Decent salary depending on individual results;
- Voluntary medical insurance for an employee and his children after a trial period of 3 months;
- Voluntary life insurance.
- Responsible for finance, namely: accounting, control, treasury, tax and credit management, IT, legal, insurance and personnel functions of the subsidiary;
- Control and management of the work of departments;
- Organization and performance of financial functions, procurement and logistics functions;
- Supervision of the compliance of the organization’s procedures with the rules of taxation and accounting;
- Risk assessment of investments, transactions and control of investment profitability;
- Responsible for all financial statements of the affiliated legal entity;
- Ensuring that the organization’s processes and flows comply with group standards/procedures and internal controls;
- Control of the company’s accounting and reporting system in Ukraine;
- Direction and control of the company’s cash flows in Ukraine;
- Managing relationships with external (including banks, insurance companies, auditors, consulting companies, law firms, IT support and SAP and 1C development companies) and internal (HQ) stakeholders;
- Responsible for preparing the audited financial statements of an affiliated legal entity;
- Responsible for the integrity and relevance of information systems, monitors the development and manages IT projects;
- Participation or management of end-to-end group projects (including CAP, Agora, Mambo, LIFT, implementation and development of SAP, OTBS, PATROM, SAFERT, Tela, DELEG, GERICO, etc. in accordance with the assignment);
- Direct reporting to the general director of the representative office in Ukraine and the financial director of the group in Europe.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher financial education, professional qualification (ACCA, CFA, CPA) is welcome;
- Analytic skills;
- At least 5 years’ experience in finance and controlling;
- Priority work experience in the following areas: automotive market / spare parts, Import, wholesale trade;
- Practical knowledge in the implementation and use of ERP systems, especially SAP;
- Thorough knowledge of Excel;
- English (written and spoken) fluent level;
- Organization, initiative, ability to work in a team;
- Responsibility, punctuality, attentiveness, leadership and management skills;
- Ability to work with a large flow of information.
If you are confident in your abilities, you have a desire to work in a team of professionals, get a stable job with the possibility of professional growth and development, send your resume to NRG Recruiting Company with a note in the subject line “Head of the Financial Department, Kyiv”, to e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 (050) 402 10 29 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp), contact person - Kseniia.
Resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.