Trade and production company (food), announces a competition for the vacant position of Head of direct sales department of the Central Region, Vinnytsia.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Official employment, official level of payment;
- Medical insurance;
- Mobile connection and telephone;
- Corporate car;
- Location: Vinnitsa.
- Development of strategy, tactics and sales plan in the areas;
- Recruitment, training and control of the sales team;
- Control of contractual obligations with contractors, their compliance with commercial policy;
- Accounts receivable control;
- Maintenance of existing and attracting new customers;
- Development of measures and actions to attract new customers;
- Expansion of a network of clients and their profitability;
- Monitoring the implementation of the sales plan in accordance with financial plans;
- Compliance with performance indicators.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher education (economics, finance, marketing);
- Experience in the FMCG direction, only with the product group of goods;
- Practical successful experience in building direct sales;
- Candidates from the position not lower than the regional manager of a large system company, or the commercial director of a small local system company are considered;
- Successful experience in building and managing large sales teams (merchandisers, sales agents, supervisors, territorial managers);
- Quick decision-making skills to achieve results, the ability to flexibly change strategy when new circumstances or opportunities arise;
- Leadership qualities, ability to motivate and lead a team;
- Experience in promoting new types of products on the market;
- Understanding the basics of marketing, branding and positioning in the market;
- High communication skills, purposefulness, proactivity, efficiency;
- Readiness for relocation to Vinnitsa;
- Category B license, accident-free driving experience.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV with a note in the subject line “Head of direct sales department of the Central Region, Vinnitsa” to [email protected] .com or call tel. +38 050 402 10 29. Contact person – Kseniia.
Only CVs that are fully meet the above requirements will accept for consideration.