An agro company engaged in the export / import of grains and oilseeds to the EU countries, is actively increasing the volume of trade and, in connection with the expansion, announces a competition for the vacancy of a Grain trader (manager for the sale of agricultural products to the end consumer), Barcelona.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to work in the head office – in Barcelona;
- Covering all necessary operating costs;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly and professional staff.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Active search for new sales markets and potential customers, expansion of the customer base;
- Increasing sales to existing customers;
- Monitoring and analysis of export markets, raw materials markets;
- Formation of commercial offers, coordination of terms of payments and deliveries;
- Negotiations and conclusion of new foreign economic agreements;
- Control and support of deliveries at all stages – from placement to receipt of the order by the client;
- Interaction with forwarding companies, customs brokers, licensing authorities, certification laboratories;
- Control of customs clearance of goods;
- Conducting mutual settlements with contractors, control of payments;
- Quality control of supplied and purchased goods, work with complaints;
- Participation in the formation of the company’s business development strategy, development of new areas of the company’s foreign economic activity;
- Expansion of the existing client base, interaction with foreign partners, holding tenders;
- Negotiations and execution of orders, conclusion of agreements and foreign trade contracts;
- Planning, preparation and management of export-import operations.
Requirements for candidates:
- Successful work experience in this field from 5 years;
- Own base of end buyers in the EU market (Italy, Spain, France, Germany, etc.);
- Knowledge of English at a level above average;
- Excellent knowledge of the grain and oilseeds market, main competitors and market conditions;
- Knowledge of GAFTA and FOSFA rules;
- Practical experience in searching/concluding/maintaining supply contracts on DAP, FOB, CIF, DDP terms;
- Established working relationships with clients and partners operating in the EU market;
- Knowledge of logistics in trade with products and experience in settlements on the logistics of transactions in the conditions of the present;
- Experience with surveyors, port forwarders, logistics warehouses;
- Knowledge of incoterms and bases FOB, CIF, DAP, DDP.
If you are ready to become a part of a powerful professional team, as well as apply your knowledge and competencies in building an export sale of an agro company, send your CVs with a note in the subject line: "Grain trader (manager for the sale of agricultural products to the end consumer" by e-mail address [email protected], + 38 (050) 441 05 38 (Telegram, Viber, WatsApp), contact person Elena.
Only CVs that are as relevant to experience as possible will be accepted for consideration. If we did not answer you, then you do not have enough professional experience, but do not hesitate, we will consider you for other vacancies that are or will be in the work.