An innovative, rapidly developing company, among the top 10 for 2021 in terms of product quality, as well as a manufacturer, developer and inventor of recuperators, announces a competition for the vacant position of Foreign Trade Manager, Lviv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Official employment;
- Professional development and career growth;
- Work in a team of professionals;
- Corporate mobile communication;
- Comfortable office in the city of Lviv;
- 5-day working, standardized schedule.
Main functional duties:
- Working with B2B clients abroad: finding and attracting new clients and establishing long-term business relations with them;
- Conducting product presentations, participating in exhibitions;
- Conducting negotiations, concluding exclusive partnership contracts with foreign partners;
- Preparation of commercial offers, participation in tenders;
- Recording of completed activities in the CRM system;
- Work with contractual documentation;
- Preparation of documents (invoices, specifications, packing lists) necessary for export operations.
- Technical education;
- Experience of working with B2B clients from 2 years;
- Competent written and spoken Ukrainian language;
- Experience in working with contractual documentation, commercial proposals, accompanying export documentation;
- Experience in preparing tender documentation.
- Willingness to work in an office in Lviv;
- Ability to work with a large amount of information and documentation;
- Free English or another foreign language not lower than the Upper Intermediate level;
- Confident PC user (Word, Excel);
- Responsibility, sociability, analytical thinking;
- Proactivity, the ability to find and offer alternative solutions to work situations;
- Ability to set priorities correctly, attention to details.
If you fit the above-mentioned requirements, send your CV, with a mark in the subject of the letter "Foreign Trade Manager, Lviv" to the address: [email protected] or call tel. +38 044 594 30 98, mobile +38 050 364 67 53, Contact person - Yeva.
Only those resumes of candidates that fully meet the above requirements will be considered.