The Ukrainian coffee importing company announces a competition for the position of Foreign Economic Activities Manager, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Official employment;
- Friendly and ambitious team;
- Medical insurance;
- Work schedule Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Office location: Metro Exhibition Center.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Negotiating with logistics companies and brokers on working conditions and optimizing supplies;
- Conclusion and support of foreign trade contracts, formation of an order for the purchase of goods;
- Registration of the main transport documents of international standard, as well as related documentation (delivery schedules, certificates, permits, licenses);
- Control and support of deliveries at all stages – from placement to receipt of an order at the warehouse;
- Control of the quantity and quality of goods, sending instructions for the shipment of goods, sampling, etc.;
- Management of external transport logistics – organization of international transportation by various modes of transport (railway, sea, river, air and road transportation);
- Coordination of work with suppliers – optimization of financial and time costs;
- Interaction with customs authorities;
- Payment control;
- Coordination of external logistics systems: interaction with the analytical, legal, financial departments, as well as the marketing department and the quality department;
- Higher education;
- Experience in a similar position for at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate (speaking level);
- Willingness to work in an office;
- Responsibility, attentiveness, autonomy.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume with the icon in the subject line " Foreign Economic Activities Manager, Kyiv" to e-mail: y.hrebennykov[email protected], m.t. : +38 (050) 364 67 53, contact person - Yeva.
Resumes meeting the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.