Manufacturing pharmaceutical company, looking for a new team member for the position of Financial Partner (BP&A), Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Friendly and positive team;
- Medical insurance;
- Comfortable office on the Left bank of the capital.
- Strategic planning and forecasting of the direction of prescription medicines;
- Participation in annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting based on consolidated data;
- Analysis of deviations in the performance of the company;
- Acting as a financial partner of the business unit head of the RX direction;
- Active communication with heads of business units;
- Reporting preparation, including sales and P&L;
- Forecasting and budgeting;
- Reporting to BP&A Lead.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher financial education;
- Total work experience in finance as an analyst, economist, financial controller, financial partner from 3 years;
- Fluency in MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- SAP – priority requirement for applicants;
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Intermediate (written and spoken);
- Availability of analytical skills;
- Ability to work with large volumes of information;
- Communication, teamwork and proactivity.
Resumes that are fully meet the requirements will accept for consideration.
If you meet all the above requirements and want to work in a team of professionals, please send your CV with a note in the subject line “Financial Partner (BP&A), Kyiv” to: [email protected] or call tel. /fax +38 044 594 30 98, m.t. +38 (050) 421 74 33, contact person Xenia.
If we did not answer you, then you do not have enough professional experience only for this vacancy, but do not hesitate, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG Recruiting Company.