The world leader in the field of oil production and refining, specializing in Ukraine in the sale of high-quality lubricants and motor oils, announces a competition for the vacant position of Financial Controller, Kyiv (Decree position).
The company offers:
- Staff registration under a fixed-term employment contract (for 15 months);
- Competitive salary level (rate + annual bonus);
- Voluntary medical insurance for an employee and his children after a trial period of 3 months;
- Voluntary life insurance;
- Office in the business center of the capital, metro station Lybidskaya;
- High corporate culture of a European company and a friendly professional team.
- Corporate reporting, calculation of provisions;
- Review of procurement contracts;
- Control and maintenance CO module settings in SAP, key user for CO module in SAP;
- Accounting controls;
- Credit controlling;
- Participation in annual budgeting and long-term planning process, business reviews preparation;
- Analysis, calculation and review of Rebate provisions;
- Contribute to financial analysis: costs analysis and preparation of Marginality report;
- Coordination of request related to GRC10, DELEG, MIDOCO; HR4U, IDEAL;
- Coordination of intracompany management fees supporting filing;
- Coordination of annual External Audit of Financial Statements;
- Coordination of IT related requests (including SAP) from local Users;
- Updating the reporting schedule;
- Reporting to the head of the finance department.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher financial education;
- Analytic skills;
- Experience in finance, controlling and/or auditing from 5 years in a foreign company (import, wholesale trade);
- Experience in SAP software;
- Thorough knowledge of Excel;
- English (written and spoken) at the level of upper-intermediate/fluent;
- Organization, initiative, ability to work in a team, ability to work independently in a short time;
- Responsibility, punctuality, attentiveness, leadership and management skills;
- Ability to work with a large flow of information.
If you are confident in your abilities, you have a desire to work in a team of professionals, get a stable job with the possibility of professional growth and development, send your resume to NRG Recruiting Company with a note in the subject line “Financial controller, Kyiv”, to the e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 (050) 402 10 29 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp), contact person - Kseniia.
Resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.