An agricultural company with foreign investments, the main activity of which is cultivation, crop production, animal husbandry and storage, as well as a production enterprise (food), announces a competition for filling the vacant position of Execution Manager, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Official employment and official salary;
- Medical insurance after the trial period;
- Corporate fitness;
- Annual bonus;
- Work in a stable company;
- Comfortable office in the Holosiivskyi district of Kyiv (Vasilkivska metro station).
- Processing and control of the execution of contracts/applications, delivery terms, payment terms and other terms of the contract;
- Dealing with complaints regarding the quality of goods/services for shipped/received goods/services;
- Keeping records of received and processed applications, monitoring compliance with budgets;
- Conclusion, approval and signing of contracts;
- Approval of counterparties and communication with them;
- Work with documents for customs formalities for goods that require it (export/import);
- Issuing and providing counterparties with invoices and other documents required for making payments under export contracts;
- Coordination with accounting, economic and legal services regarding receipt of document packages, their correctness and timeliness of display in systems, availability of original contractual documents;
- Provision of instructions/applications to the logistician for the organization/planning and implementation of transportation;
- Subordination to the Commercial Director.
- Higher education;
- English – intermediate;
- Work experience as a contract fulfillment specialist in the field of fertilizer trading, agricultural holdings, or distributors for at least 3 years;
- Experience in executing export and import contracts;
- Work experience in ERP systems;
- Knowledge of the basics of logistics, the rules of international cargo transfers, the basics of legislation in the field of foreign economic activity;
- Knowledge of the rules for processing documents that are formed in the process of purchases and sales;
- Proactivity, attention to details, responsibility, confidence, developed communication skills.
If you are interested in getting a stable job with the possibility of professional growth and development, send your resume to the NRG Recruiting Company with the mark "Execution Manager, Kyiv" in the subject of the letter to e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 (050) 421 74 33 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp), contact person - Kseniia
Only CVs of candidates who fully meet the above requirements will be considered. If we have not answered, then you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but do not doubt, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG.