An innovative Ukrainian company that develops manufactures and sells equipment for surgery, in connection with the development of a new device, announces a competition to fill the vacant position of STM32 Electronics Engineer, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Official employment according to the Labor Code;
- Visibility of your results in the finished device;
- Professional and ambitious team.
- Medical device hardware design based on STM32;
- Electrical circuit design;
- PCB design;
- Setting the operating parameters;
- Testing of operating modes;
- Connecting external devices;
- Development of recommendations for operation and maintenance;
- Implementation of improvements and innovations;
- Reporting to the director of the company
- Higher education, specialty: electronic engineer;
- At least 5 years of work experience as an electronics engineer;
- Experience in repair, development of HF generators for medicine/surgery;
- Ability to read and draw up electronic circuits;
- Trace design of printed circuit boards (P-CAD, analogs);
- Development of electrical schematic diagrams (ACCEL EDA, analogs);
- Development experience based on ARM microcontrollers (STM 32).
If you are interested in obtaining this position, meet all of the above requirements, please send your resume with a note in the subject line "Electronics Engineer, Kyiv." to e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 (044) 594 30 98, m.t. +38 050 302 71 03, contact person – Mikhail.
Only CVs that meet the above requirements will be accepted.