Leading certified company developer and manufacturer of aviation products, which has been operating in the Ukrainian market since 2006 announces a competitive selection for the vacant position of Electrical engineer, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Bonuses: annual, up to 50% of the candidate’s annual income upon implementation of the company’s strategy;
- Opportunity to develop the direction of unmanned aerial vehicles and ultralight aircraft for numerous aerial solutions;
- Work in a team of talented people united by common ideas;
- Development of the Ukrainian innovative company and its entry into the world markets;
- Office in Kyiv.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Development of electronic devices and equipment;
- Development of electronic circuits and printed circuit boards;
- Development of project documentation.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher technical education;
- Ability to develop electronic circuits (analog and digital);
- 3 years of device development experience on STM, SiLabs, Microchip microcontrollers;
- Possession of programs for the development of printed circuit boards (Altium Designer, etc.);
- Knowledge of CAD programs (AutoCAD, Solid Works, Compas) will be a plus;
- Basic knowledge of one of the programming languages C, C++, Python, Java will be a plus;
- Knowledge of normative documents of the electrotechnical field: IPC, EUSKD.
If you are interested in the product and area, meet the above requirements, send your resume in Ukrainian and/or English to: i. [email protected] , or call +38 044 594 30 98; +38 050 302 71 03, contact person Mikhailo.